Lockley Homes are offering a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and very personable individual to join our team. The role will involve assisting our sales team across our luxury developments alongside our new company ChainChaser, launching later this year.
If you are interested in the position and you would like to discuss further, then please contact our office on 01905 691048 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Lockley Homes is a quality house builder in Worcestershire and Warwickshire, renowned for our exceptional standards in design.
Lockley Homes is one of the Midlands fastest growing house builders.
We are looking for high performing people with experience who will add value from the outset. At Lockley Homes you will be part of a company which recognises achievement.
Key Responsibilities for Lockley Homes
1. Ensuring every Lockley Homes customer experiences first class customer service
2. Conducting viewings and achieving sales of new homes
3. Taking ownership of a development in all aspects of presentation both internally and externally
4. Collaborating with the team for development and company marketing to include social media in line with budgets
5. Responsible for the customer journey from reservation through to legal completion and subsequent 2 year aftercare period
6. Co-ordinate with solicitors, plot sales team, IFA’s and other stakeholders to ensure an efficient sales process (in-line with ChainChaser)
7. Proactively manage all direct customer enquiries and liaise with relevant agents through regular sales meetings
8. Prepare and issue demonstration/handover day documentation and organise the 28 day snagging visit
9. Ensure that all administrative work is completed in line with company policy
10. Ensuring the health and safety of customers and colleagues are in accordance with company procedure
11. Maintaining professional high standards both personally and from a company perspective
12. Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with the Lockley Homes team and stakeholders
Key Responsibilities for ChainChaser
The brand for ChainChaser is currently being created alongside the micro-website.
Our plan is to stress test the new system through excel spreadsheets initially for 6 months using our Paintworks development before building a piece of software and selling the product to other house builders.
We will insist on our customers purchasing the service as part of the reservation fee going forward.
1. Assist and advise with the creation of the ChainChaser system
2. Daily sales progression and responsibility for live excel sheets
3. Weekly update to directors
4. Weekly update to customers
5. Assist in assessing and evolving the performance of the business into software full launch after the first development
1. High performing and self-motivated
2. Possess exceptional customer service skills
3. Computer literacy essential
4. Flexible and available to work ad hoc roles / days
5. Full UK driving license and ownership of a car essential
Benefits and Information
1. The Lockley Homes day to day office is based in Earls Common (WR9 7LB)
2. Flexibility to work between office and show homes once live
3. Competitive basic salary
4. 20 days holiday per year