Lockley Homes will be honoured at the United Kingdom Property Awards in an online virtual ceremony on 11 December for their project Kingsbrooke. Lockley Homes will compete against the best property professionals across the European region to be recognised in the residential developer category.
Facts & Information
- The United Kingdom Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best and Lord Waverley, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- The United Kingdom Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
- The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net
- The United Kingdom Award Winner announcements will be on 11 December 2020.
- The Awards are in their 27th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific.
- The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in announcements of the International and World’s Best winners at the end of the process.